Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] irq 17: nobody cared (try booting with the "irqpoll" option)

Am Montag, 5. Juni 2006 19:08 schrieben Sie:

> On 5 Jun 2006, at 17:58, Hans-Christian Armingeon wrote:
>
> > my system (dom0) is very slow, after the reboot with noirqdebug.
> >
> > The domU is very slow, too, and consumes a lot of cpu time.
> >
> > What can I do?
>
> Slower than booting without 'noirqdebug'?

Yes. The domain with the device, that owns irq17 consumes very much cpu time,
and makes a dual Opteron slow.

> If you boot without noirqdebug, how long does it take before domain0
> complains about one of its irqs? Does it happen only after you have
> started your driver domU?

Well, soetimes it takes a few hours, up to a few days.

Johnny