Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] irq 17: nobody cared (try booting with the "irqpoll" option)

Oh, sorry Keir,

I stumped in an old Bug.

I have rtc support in that kernel, and didn't remove /sbin/hwclock, so hwclock
consumed all the time.

That was the issue.
Now the system performs normal.

What can I do to debug the problem with the irq? What does the

Sorry,

Johnny