Re: [Xen-users] Guest domain with PCI frontend disabled IRQ, backend device dies

On 05/06/2006, at 10:10 PM, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:

Itai Tavor <itai@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sounds like you're not using acpi... when I tried that I had even
worse IRQ problems. With it on at least the kernel can allocate IRQ's
above 15 so it can avoid sharing interrupts, it only falls down when
a guest uses the same ones...

Yes, but how to tell Xen we went the guest to use a different IRQ?

Maybe we don't have to... noirqdebug eliminates the IRQ problem in my case so maybe that's all that is needed.