[Xen-users] Re: [Xenâusers] Windows 2003 Guest on Xen?

John,

Try copying the Windows 2003 iso to disk (assuming that you have
Windows 2003 on a single CD/DVD image) and install by using the iso
image.

If that doesn't work, try the following:

When the SDL Window starts, hit CTRL-ALT-2, you should see an HVMXEN
prompt
Run the following command: info shdev
If the command shows that the CD/DVD is still attached to another VM,
run the command: detach -f /dev/sr0 (replace with the appropriate name
for your CD/DVD drive).

Try the installation again.

HTH

Jose Betancourt
> Message: 7
> Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 10:24:22 - 0700
> From: "Turk, JohnX" <johnx.turk@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [Xen- users] Windows 2003 Guest on Xen?
> To: <xen- users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Cc: "Krig, Steve B" <steve.b.krig@xxxxxxxxx>
> Message- ID: <C7944F256E7D14428551CAA5730920A9066325@orsmsx408>
> Content- Type: text/plain; charset="iso- 8859- 1"
>
> I was just wondering if anybody has ever successfully installed
Windows