From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gawain Lynch
Sent: 10 June 2006 08:09
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] PCI Delegation - HOWTO?

Does anyone know of or have any documentation on PCI delegation in Xen
3.0.2?

Thanks,

Gawain

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the named recipient only and may be private and confidential. If you have received it in error you must not open any attachments, or copy, disclose, distribute, retain or use this e-mail, including any attachments, in any other way; please promptly reply to this e-mail to inform the sender of the error.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, unless stated as being for and on behalf of RIAS. No warranty is given with respect to the correct, accurate or timely transmission of this e-mail.

Although we have taken reasonable steps to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are free from any virus, you should always scan attachments before opening them. If this message contains password-protected attachments, the files have not been scanned for viruses by the rias.co.uk mail domain.

E-mail: administrator@xxxxxxxxxx

Registered Address: RIAS House, Deansleigh Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH7 7DU
Registered Number: 1324965 England