Re: [Xen-users] Kubuntu host running, guest win XP doesn't start

/>> Just to check : does Windows have to be installed on a FAT partition to/
/ run inside Xen ? Or can it be on an ntfs partition ?/
I have it running on NTFS with no problems.
Thanks, it gives me hope ;-)

What does the device model section of your config file look like

device_model = '/usr/' + arch_libdir + '/xen/bin/qemu-dm'
and I checked that /usr/lib/xen/bin/qemu-dm exists.
are you using an Intel VT-x or AMD Pacifica?
Intel VT-x, precisely the Intel duo core T2300 (in a Dell D820 laptop).
Jean-Baptiste