[Xen-users] Cloning VM's

Hi all,

I'm looking for different ways of "cloning" a domU once it has been
successfully created.  On SUSE Linux, I have already used AutoYast and
combined it with the VM creation process through Yast and I can build
another machine that way.

I was wondering if there are other "quick and dirty" ways to replicate
the environments.  I don't think the quick dd will work 100% since
although I can change the ip and hostname information on the definition
file and the vm itself, I'm not able to change the underlying MAC.

Any thoughts, ideas, etc?

Regards,

Jose Betancourt