Re: [Xen-users] Unmodified Linux. Installation hangs.

Hi,

 > On 6/8/06, Serge Dubrouski <sergeyfd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 > > I have 2 kinds of CentOS 4.3 running under XEN under Different Dom0s
 > > (CentOS 4.3 and Mandriva 2006):
 > >
 > > 1. Paravirtualization. I used an image from http://jailtime.org/ and
 > > then shaped it with yum to my needs.
 >
 > Serge,
 >
 > Could you provide more details on 1 above?  I have Xen installed and
 > working on my Dom0 running FC5, and several domUs also running FC5.
 > I'd like to add paravirtualized CentOS 4.3 domUs.  I fooled around
 > with jailtime.org but didn't get very far.

I've used images from jailtime.org quite a number of times to install CentOS as
domUs, and it was trivial: download the image, unpack. Create the corresponding
.cfg file and boot it with 'xm create -c file.cfg'. Where did you get stuck?

Angel de Vicente