Re: [Xen-users] prevention

Thats what I thought lol. Actually I don't think there is one. However in Xen
3.0.2(I believe, thats what I have) if you reboot the machine you will notice
Xen saves the "states" of the domUs and then restores them, regardless of
what is in /etc/xen/auto

On Thursday 15 June 2006 20:40, Paolo Supino wrote:
>   Hi Chris
>
>   Typo. I intended to write reboot and not boot ...
>

> TIA
> Paolo
>
> Chris Peterman wrote:
> >Uhh...doesn't dom0 have to be running before domUs can be running..?
> >
> >On Thursday 15 June 2006 20:05, Paolo Supino wrote:
> >>Hi
> >>
> >>  Is there a way to prevent dom0 from booting if there are guest domains
> >>(domU) running?
> >>

> >>TIA
> >>Paolo

~ Chris "Kyral" Peterman
Computer Science Undergraduate
Clarkson University
Associate Member of the Free Software Foundation
Ubuntu Member