[Xen-users] Re: ioctl 00005382 not supported by Xen blkdev

It seems like this is used by proprietary software like VMware Server as
well, so there'd better be some code to handle it - not returning
'Invalid' at least ...

   Andreas

--
"'Tis better to plumb the depths of unity than forever scratch the
surface of variety." "If you ask me what I came to do in this world,