[Xen-users] Xen, keepalived and IP_VS

Im new to xen.  I have spent a great deal of time trying to use this for a
project and ran across some problems with keepalived and IP_VS running on
the host for local guests.

Remote guests seem to be fine.

Machine is configured as such:

Input Interface is eth0/10.31.15.214/255.255.255.224

Output interface is eth1/10.31.15.81/255.255.255.248

Virtual Input IP 10.31.15.213
Virtual output ip: 10.31.15.82

Xen hosts are 10.31.15.84-86

Problem is (it seems) two-fold.  1, ipvsadm and keepalive are using NAT
redirection currently.  Guest VMs are gating to the output ip.   Nothing
actually gets routed to those machines.    Yet if I move the vm's to the
remote box (15.83) via eth0, all is well.  I was hoping to have two zen
boxes running failover for each other via keepalived.

Best I can figure is that, the Xen networking scripts dont actually route
via netdev=eth1 like I have them configured.  Something is perhaps
interfering.

I wonder also if theres a set of scripts that would just make them appear to
be on eth1 instead of via bridging or routing of the stock config.