RE: [Xen-users] Xen w/ IntelVT->Windows Success Report

Hej Marcus,

The exit reason 43 is a INT3, which I doubt that we should really
intercept, but on the other hand, it's not really supposed to happen
either... I'll have a look to see what we should be doing to avoid
intercepting it...

I actually don't think it's a blue-screen - the code is in user-mode, so
it's probably just some assert or other catch that happens in the
user-mode app that happens to be running at the time - why that should
happen is another interesting question...

I have installed Win2K3 SP1 on my machine previously, and it worked just
fine - but some minor detail difference may well make the difference
between your setup and mine, and that could be sufficient to cause this
to happen...

--
Mats