From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrea Naggi
Sent: 21 June 2006 09:48
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] RAM problem

Dear All,
I'm new to XEN and I'm trying to get it work under gentoo 2006.0 with a patched 2.16.18-xen kernel.
My system does not recognize my 2G of RAM. It only sees 512M!
Adding mem=2G or mem=2000M to grub.conf did not help at all. The system continues to see only the dom0_mem=512M
Can you explain me why?

My grub.conf entry looks like this:

title=Xen
root (hd0,0)