Re: [Xen-users] AMD64 AM2 supports Windows XP?

The CPU will be fine. You will run into problems when running it using SDL
(damn slow - compare it to an KVM) but remote desktop works fast. (there
is a package available for linux/unix)

As for your SATA raid you may run into problems. Not all modules from all
distributions are supported in the Xenified kernels... ;)

For the memory: You might rin into trouble there... AM2 boards are
somewhat picky on that. Hope, that new revisions will get better. Make
sure to order these things at Alternate or kinda this and order serveral
modules from various companies (and various sizes/speeds) - send these
back that don't work...

Regards, Bigfoot29