THANK YOU

Greetings to you,

My name is Mrs.Regina Ahmed, widow to late Mr.Hassan Ahmed former owner of
Petroleum & Gas company, here in Kuwait. I am 68years old, suffering from long
time Cancer of the breast From all indications my condition is really
deteriorating and it?s quite obvious that I won't live more than 2 months
according to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very
bad stage. I don?t want your pity but I need your trust.

My late husband died early last year from Heart attack, and during the period
of our marriage we couldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy
and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. The doctor has
advised me that I will not live for more than 2 months, so I have now decided
to spread all my wealth, to contribute mainly to the development of charity in
Africa, Asia and Europe.

Hope you are not embarrassed by my mail I found your e-mail address in the web
directory, and i have decided to contact you, but if for any reason you find
this mail offensive, you can ignore it and please accept my apology.

Before my late husband died he was major oil tycoon, in Kuwait and deposited
the sum of USD$80 million dollars (Eighty million dollars) in a company in
Europe some years ago, that is all I have left now, I need you to collect this
funds and distribute it yourself to charity .so that when I die my soul can
rest in peace. The funds will be entirely in hands and management. I hope God
gives you the wisdom to touch very many lives that is my main concern.

15% of this money will be for your time and effort, while 85% goes to charity.

Please reply back to me on this email: reginaahmed@xxxxxxxxxxxx

God bless you.

MRS.REGINA AHMED