[Xen-users] Success report Xen, Ubuntu Dapper Drake and HVM (AMD)

Hi!

After a few weeks of absence I want to announce that Xen is working
properly on my AMD-System. 64Bit OS (Ubuntu Dapper Drake), Xen 3.0.2-3
(testing), Debian/Ubuntu paravirtualized OSes (32 and 64 bit), Windows
2003 Web Edition (plus additional (means later) SP1-Install.)

together with this one:
http://www.howtoforge.com/xen_3.0_ubuntu_dapper_drake
(Important in that one is chapter: "2.2 The following workarounds may not
be required later, but I had to do them.")

No freezing, no reboots, no zombie'd domains.

Thanks Xen DEV team :D

Regards, Bigfoot29