[Xen-users] Progress on Windows support ?

Hi all,

A while ago there was a thread here titled "Xen w/ IntelVT->Windows Success Report"
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2006-06/msg00452.html

I am having a similar problem as this user was in point 6 (Installation hangs at "Setup is starting Windows").

I am running Fedora Core 5 with Xen 3.0.2 and the related kernels installed, and using the solution described here does not work for me.

I have an Intel P4D 930 CPU on an Asus motherboard, and
xm dmesg | grep VXMON
shows
(XEN) VMXON is done
(XEN) VMXON is done

This seems correct as I have a dual core Intel CPU.

Can anyone advise anything else I could try to get Windows XP to work in this configuration?

I'm currently building Xen-unstable, but I'm hoping for a more straightforward solution than having to do my own build ?

Also, looking at the FC5 source RPM, it would appear that the version the Fedora team distribute as 3.0.2-3 is actually an unstable version. This seems odd because yum does not mention this, but the main source file in the source rpm is xen-unstable-10278.tar.bz2. Does anyone know if there is an RPM of Xen 3 stable for Fedora Core 5 anywhere?

--
Wayne Pascoe    (gpg --keyserver www.co.uk.pgp.net --recv-keys 79A7C870)
In general terms, having your collective dna stuck at the bottom of a