[Xen-users] Xen 3.0, network backend in xenU, error "(vif) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working"

Hello all,

I am using a FC xen 3.0 system and I am trying to setup the network
backend in a domain other than domain0 and I get the infamous "hotplug
scripts not working" when I start another domain that is trying to
use this backend.

I have seen related postings in the list circa May 2006, (and some in
xen-devel) but have not seen any solution posted. Has anybody managed to
make this work?

Also, since we are on this topic, is it possible to have multiple network
backends on the same system? I.e. have domA and domB, each attached to a
different NIC and both acting as backends? or there must be only a single
instance of the netback driver running across all domains on the box?

thanks a lot,

George