Re: [Xen-users] Live migration error

It looks like something I have seen before.  Double check two things ->

1) Make sure you have done the following on the host (Dom0) servers.  Edit /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp   and uncomment (xend-relocation-hosts-allow '') and comment out (xend-relocation-hosts-allow '^localhost$')

2) Make sure each host has the same kernel version (IE one isn't using xen-pae and other xen).

Thanks,
Glen

Novell, Inc.
SUSE® Linux Enterprise 10
Your Linux is ready
www.novell.com/linux

>>> On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at  2:20 AM, in message <602eb19e0607180120y7e6784ffn18ef6557349d1890@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Javier Terceiro" <correolista@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

The error that gives when making the migration (xm migration --live) me is the following one:

Error: /usr/lib/xen/bin/xc_save 10 18 3 0 0 1 failed

Somebody knows that it means and so that it happens?

Thanks,

-Javier.