Re: [Xen-users] network problem w/ dom0

Dan Metcalf wrote:
Hello

I have xen setup and running and I can ping/access the network from the
dom1 (VM) but not dom0, but I can ping between dom0 and dom1 w/o
problem, when I do an arp I can see the arp address (from dom0) of the
router I am trying to ping

What network configuration do you use? Bridged, routed, nat?

I figured it would be firewall related, but flushed/turned off firewall
and still same issue

May be the firewall on the router you ping might cause the problem. Do you see the outgoing packets on the physical interface?
Have you flushed _all_ the iptables chains?

--
Tomas Kouba