[Xen-users] Re: Communicating with VM before Network is configured.

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Chris McKeever" <techjedi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:23:59 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:24:53 -0700
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=IpYJMzA9fBsuxOf8A7j647rsbw9+BMk+tyGMDKoMvNIS2InYpFEV42HNCuLclxT7a3xYOn55dOSgmjctdP/E6hOGoUF5DueledX7zGO5P9VeXdf9pUSt7kGmrI1b/aBKSJvzixxvLnro90hi5OzwlGnSnsdV3kmjn1GLInGjYfs=