Re: [Xen-users] DomU WinXP no network connection

On 24 Jul 2006, at 19:38, Simon Gao wrote:

Another thing you want to check is bridging support is loaded as module
or compiled into kernel. Other than that, you are very close.

Thanks - this is finally working.

I believe it has something to do with the unstable build that I was running. Having moved to the unstable version that Fedora ship as 3.0.2, I now have bridging of dummy0.

So it looks like I need latest unstable to be able to install windows, and then whatever unstable version Fedora ship to get networking working.

--
Wayne Pascoe    (gpg --keyserver www.co.uk.pgp.net --recv-keys 79A7C870)
They say a hero is born brave, but I am here to tell you...