[Xen-users] xen domu and apache2 using ssl

Hello

I'm running debian sarge under xen 3.0.2, kernel 2.6.16.27. I use
customized libc6 packages that work around the libc6 tls problem.

Almost everything works so far, the only thing I can't get to run is
apache2 using ssl. Apache2 HTTP works. SSL access only leads to
segfaulting apache processes. I'm really at a loss at where to look. I
have recompiled openssl apache2 from scratch.

However as soon as I access a ssl host, the apache child serving the
request crashes.

I doubt it's a debian bug as this package is stable and no special
tweaks are applied. Does anyone have an Idea what and where I could
look?

Kind regards and thank you

flavio Curti

--