Re: [Xen-users] xen domu and apache2 using ssl

  • To: "Flavio Curti" <lists.fcu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Abel Martín" <abel.martin.ruiz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 14:34:06 +0200
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 05:35:41 -0700

On 7/25/06, Flavio Curti <lists.fcu@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello

I'm running debian sarge under xen 3.0.2, kernel 2.6.16.27. I use
customized libc6 packages that work around the libc6 tls problem.

Almost everything works so far, the only thing I can't get to run is
apache2 using ssl. Apache2 HTTP works. SSL access only leads to
segfaulting apache processes. I'm really at a loss at where to look. I
have recompiled openssl apache2 from scratch.

Just wondering, but did you build your own libssl using your customized libc6? There might be other dependencies. I think you should check the dependencies of the packages involved and rebuild those that apache2 depends of and have dependencies with libssl or libc6.

However as soon as I access a ssl host, the apache child serving the
request crashes.

I doubt it's a debian bug as this package is stable and no special
tweaks are applied. Does anyone have an Idea what and where I could
look?

I don't think this is a Debian bug. You should recheck the dependencies of the packages you installed.

Good luck!