[Xen-users] LVM use for Xen

Hi.
I'm going to install a testing machine with Xen on Debian Sarge.
I wish to use LVM to partition the hard disk to be able to resize LVM
partitions to create new partitions for new domU when I will create new ones.

How I can configure LVM at Debian installation to obtain this?
Could you advise me a partitioning scheme, please?

Thank you very much and goodbye!
Luca.