Re: [Xen-users] LVM use for Xen

hi,

al you need to know is here: http://deb.riseup.net/storage/lvm2/

I use to name mu logical volumes after the name of the virtual machine,
so i have things like /dev/lvm/webx and /dev/lvm/webxswap...

On Tuesday 25 July 2006 06:46, shacky83 wrote:
>  Hi.
>  I'm going to install a testing machine with Xen on Debian Sarge.
>  I wish to use LVM to partition the hard disk to be able to resize
> LVM partitions to create new partitions for new domU when I will
> create new ones.
>
>  How I can configure LVM at Debian installation to obtain this?
>  Could you advise me a partitioning scheme, please?
>
>  Thank you very much and goodbye!
>  Luca.

Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br

  A novice asked the master: ``I have a program that sometime runs and
sometimes aborts. I have followed the rules of programming, yet I am
totally baffled. What is the reason for this?''
  The master replied: ``You are confused because you do not understand
Tao. Only a fool expects rational behavior from his fellow humans. Why
do you expect it from a machine that humans have constructed? Computers
simulate determinism; only Tao is
  perfect.
                                                The Tao Of Programing