[Xen-users] console hangs after migration

Hi,

I am very new to Xen and having problem to get the console to work properly after migration. I tried to migrate a domU session from host A to host B successfully. After migration and issuing xm console command, and type in "ls" command, the migrated domU session works fine. But if I give command such as cd.. or mkdir, the domU console hangs forever.
Can anybody give me some advices? Thank you very much.

shen