Re: AW: [Xen-users] xen, 64bit, gentoo, hardened kernel - no chance?

Jürgen Ladstätter wrote:
> Hi,
> i installed the gentoo domU image from jailtime.org and just emerged
> hardened-sources.
> So I didn’t make any choice wheter 32 bit or 64
>
> jürgen

It's probably not built for amd64 with multilib.  I recommend starting
with your own filesystem and stage1.  That's what I do for all of my
VMs.  (Actually, I make a single minimal image that I copy to all of
them as a base, but essentially they are all begotten from a stage1
tarball.)

--
Christopher G. Stach II