[Xen-users] Duplicating disk files

I'm using Xen 3.0 on Fedora Core 5. With VMware ESX, I was able to create a new
VM simply
by copying the disk image of a previously installed VM and making a few
adjustments in the
config and networking. Why I try to do the same with Xen, I get an error when I
try to
boot the new VM. Some error expecting an integer. Then `xm list` shows the
original VM
loaded twice, when in fact the original is running and and second one which was
a copy of
the first failed to run. I am copying the file when the original is shutdown.

Is there any way to duplicate a working disk image file?

Thanks.

Glenn