[Xen-users] SUSE OSS 10.2 and Xen

 I could get easy Xen VT environment also in  SUSE Linux 10.2 Alpha2
version. Its YaST VM Management now work for Full Virtualization (as
well as SLES10). This YaST module freezes in current 10.1 release, but
now it has been improved.
But please beware, this 10.2 is still in development and may include
many bugs.
Especially, GUI installation may fail. Use text mode in its installation.

For people not used to SUSE: When you boot the installation CD, you will
see the menu with a big green lizard photo. select "Installation" and
then press F3 key to pop up the option menu and select "Text Mode".

After Installation completed, I could use GUI desktop with my
Core Duo/ASUS N4L-VM DH hardwares.

Noniko