[Xen-users] GRUB seems to crash the Fedora 5 Xen kernel

Hi,
I have already tried posting this on the Fedora Xen and Fedora Users
mailinglists, but no much reply there, so I am hoping that a couple of you
guys can help me out.
I very much believe in the future of systems such as Xen and would like to
base more of my work on it. However, I still do not seem to be able to keep
Xen running succesfully without any problems.

Has anyone tried printing with CUPS on the fc5 Xen kernel
(2.6.17-1.2157_FC5xen0)?
I was trying out Xen and it seems to crash my entire system when I am printing
something. The logs do not seem to show anything strange. I was printing from
the Dom-0 system.

What could I be doing wrong?

Regards,
Jeroen