[Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] partion

On Sun, Aug 06, 2006 at 01:39:30PM -0700, Deepak Kandhare wrote:
> HI,

Hello!

Sorry for the delay, perhaps someone on the mailing list will know?

>   I did it all partition. everything is cool.

Great.

>   i installed centos too.
>   i dont know how to assigne ip for my centos let me know the same.

I don't know about centos at all.  I guess that the user guide for Xen
might help.  Have a look at:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/netos/xen/readmes/user/user.html#SECTION03220000000000000000

Yours Tony

   linux.conf.au       http://linux.conf.au/ || http://lca2007.linux.org.au/
   Jan 15-20 2007      The Australian Linux Technical Conference!