[Xen-users] AM2 motherboard drivers??

  I am scoping out AM2 based motherboards to test SVM at home.  I see the
ASUS M2NPV-VM mentioned a few times with good feeling, but I want to
know if there are others as well, AND is there any driver problems.  As
usual, AM2 is new and the motherboards are sometimes lacking drivers for
LAN, audio, etc.  I was looking at the ASUS M2V and M2N-E, and either
here problems about lack of drivers for LAN and SATA controllers and no
news at all.  For the people that have the ASUS M2NPV-VM, does the
onboard SATA, LAN, audio, video all work with the xen 3.0.2 tarball??
I'd rather not have to compile patched kernels, yet.

Thanks,
Greg