Re: [Xen-users] AM2 motherboard drivers?? (asus m2n-e)

> > no idea whether they are in the default xen builds, but at least for the
> > m2n-e in front of me...
> >
> > The SATA control wants CONFIG_SCSI_SATA_NV
> > and the LAN wants CONFIG_FORCEDETH
>
>   Thanks for the info.  Are these kernel build parameters or xen?  If not
> default xen builds, what version of the kernel are you running?

Those are the drivers that need to be in your dom0 kernel. They are not
kernel version specific... or should not be, and since xen is,
xen will answer the question of which kernel for you ...

When you install xen, you should end up with files in /boot/ like
config-2.6.16-xen or config-2.6.16-xen0 ... (whatever your
choice of kernels etc. I don't have a binary tarball handy.) If you grep
for the above parameters in those config files, you should see whether or
not those drivers were compiled in.

e.g.

   [root@hvm /boot]# grep _FORCEDETH config-2.6.16-xen0 config-2.6.16-xenU
   config-2.6.16-xen0:CONFIG_FORCEDETH=m