Re: [Xen-users] getting domain info from inside a guest

Try looking for

/sys/hypervisor/type

and

/sys/hypervisor/uuid inside of the domU.

On recent versions of Xen, the first will have 'xen' in it, and the
second will have the domU.

To determine whether you're in a domU or a dom0, the best way I've seen
so far is to look for control_d in /proc/xen/capabilities.  It's there
for dom0, but not for domU's.  Does someone know of a better way to do
this?

Peace.
Andrew