Re: [Xen-users] getting domain info from inside a guest

On 8/14/06, Andrew D. Ball <aball@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Try looking for

/sys/hypervisor/type

and

/sys/hypervisor/uuid inside of the domU.

On recent versions of Xen, the first will have 'xen' in it, and the
second will have the domU.

Ah. I seem to have /sys/hypervisor in my domU but it's empty. Does this mean that I don't have a recent enough Xen version? I'm using 3.0.2-2 now. Do you know what is the minimum version I need? Thanks.