Re: [Xen-users] The questions when I install Xen on RHEL4!!! Plz help me!! Thanks...

Hello Mats,

On 14.08.2006 18:01, Petersson, Mats wrote:
> [...]

Do you know that you can start the virtual machine in background?
"xm create machine.cfg" without "-c".
"-c" means "Attache console to the domain as soon as it has started.
This is useful for determining issues with crashing domains."

Or you can detach a virtual console by pressing ctrl+alt+]

greetings

Fabian