[Xen-users] conflict resolution

Hi,

I'm new to xen so can someone explain what it wants me to do to resolve conflicts after I run the following command .....

/opt/onbld/bin/bfu -p i86xen /archives/osox-bfu-2006-07-14

This is on a Solaris X86 system

Thanks Nick

Nick Bruton                                          PADI Divemaster #624215
University of Bristol                                Yamaha YZF R1
Computing Service
Tyndall Avenue
Bristol BS8 1UD
Tel: 0117 9288193