Re: [Xen-users] Tool for Live Migration

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Murakami <murakamikyoudai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:12:22 +0900 (JST)
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 05:13:28 -0700

Hi

Thank you for your reply.

> actually it's not very hard to do so, I worte a
> script based on xenmon.py that is doing exactly this >
(including a html-based xentop for monitoring).
> The script is doing more or less what it should (and
> was used for a demo-scenario with Bensley-servers)
> but because of lack of time there is no time for
> me to finish and improve it as wanted or write docu
> and publish it!

I have a couple of questions.

1. How many server did you use in demo-scenario?

2. How to do the Optimize?
I would like to put in learning method to do that.

Thank you.
Yousuke