Re: [Xen-users] Problems to start multiple VM in FC5

ext Kate Alhola wrote:
> I have problem to start multiple DomU VM instances. I have tried to find
> solution
> googling around but not find good lead where to look more.

It looks a like that it fails somehow in udev, there is delay between
online and ofline
entries. In working wersion after online there goes add. There is no error
message (or other)entries from udev in /var/log/messages

I have used udevcontrol to set debug level as debug

Least based on xen-backend.rules it is little bit hairy to follow
up where it fails. I continue to read source but i any hints
are well come, reading thru all xen source is not so quick..

Kate