Re: [Xen-users] Problems to start multiple VM in FC5

It looks a like that i am answering to myself.

I found the bug, the udevd daemon has crashed, i don't know the reason why
but after restarting it everything works again. I was just in wrong tracks
when i tried find something from scripts. Anyhow for some raseon udevd
crash looks a like to be common in FC5

Kate