[Xen-users] Is it possible to run two or more multiboot linux installations on a single drive using Xen.

Hi all,

I have a multiboot configuration with 2 linuxes using grub as a boot loader. Both are working installations independently of Xen.

I have installed Xen kernels on both systems.

I want to boot one of the two systems as Domain 0, and the other as Domain 1 so that I can run the two systems simultaneously.

Is this possible? If so, how? If not, why not.

TIA,

nb

a domU kernel from a different partition than the one on which
dom0 resides?