Re: [Xen-users] Displaying GUIs via VNC

Fabian Holler wrote:
I have set up the two guests fairly basically, only problem is that i have
never really used VNC before and when i try and connect to my guests
using it i just get a terminal console in the VNC window so im obviously
missing something major. Any hints or tips would be much appreciated.

You must start an graphical login programm, like gdm, xdm, kdm do have
an graphical login.
Just a note: You don't need a Display Manager to use VNC. But okay, it makes sense for login.

Howto setup a Display Manager for use  with  VNC:

Greetings, Mark Weinem