[Xen-users] Hypervisor won't find Dom0

Hello,

I'm running a standard Debian Etch Xen server for testing. Today I ran a Debian update and it installed some new kernel-related packages. The install scripts said something about deleting unused symlinks, but I was in a hurry, so I can't remember exactly. Now I've the problem that the server will not boot any more. After loading the hypervisor, the system stops after "Xen trace buffers: Disabled". There is no further error message. I can boot some other Kernels without any problems.

/boot/grub/menu.lst:

title           Xen 3.0-i386 / Debian GNU/Linux, kernel 2.6.16-2-xen-k7
root            (hd0,0)
kernel          /boot/xen-3.0-i386.gz
module          /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.16-2-xen-k7 root=/dev/hda1 ro console=tty0
module          /boot/initrd.img-2.6.16-2-xen-k7
savedefault
boot

All three files refered in this section are there. What can I do now?

cu cp