[Xen-users] Any working FC5/xen 3/iptables users?

Does anybody have FC5/xen 302 (from the binary RPMs) and iptables in dom0
working? or is there something specifically wrong with my machine (an
Athlon XP 1700)?

I've tried most every fc5 kernel I could, but they all fail the same way.
The fc6 kernel solves the problem, but doesn't work very well with the
rest of fc5 xen.

I'm stuck. Any ideas?

Kernel oops posted in prior message.