[Xen-users] Xen v3.0 User Manual and VMX/HVM confusion

Derek Sherlock wrote:
>> The Xen name is HVM, not VMX, which may explain some of the trouble
>> you're having locating the files.
>
> Excellent.  Just one comment, the Xen v3.0 User's Manual says VMX, so
> there's a documentation change needed.

Thanks for mentioning that. It looks like the version at
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/netos/xen/readmes/user/user.html is
out-of-date. The current version appears to be available at
http://tx.downloads.xensource.com/downloads/docs/user/ , and while it
doesn't mention VMX, it doesn't mention HVM either!

The XenSource wiki's documentation page
(http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenDocs) linked to the old user
manual, so I've updated it to point to the new one, which is also linked
to from http://www.xensource.com/xen/xen/

As an aside, I learned the difference between VMX, HVM, and SVM from
following this mailing list :-)

Cheers

Andrew