[Xen-users] Xen on AM2 nForce 590 (Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe)

While I wait for the Xen 3.0 Test CD to download, has anyone has luck using an Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard (NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI MCP chipset)? The CPU is an AMD Athlon64 X2 3800+ AM2 w/ 2GB DDR2 533.

The motherboard mostly works under Gentoo using kernel 2.6.18 with the "noapic" kernel boot option in my grub.conf file. The only major issue with the Gentoo kernel configuration is the "nobody cared" IRQ warning.

But after building the Xen kernel, the boot-up freezes during (I think) the process of querying the SATA drives.

# Aug 2006 XEN - Initial install
title=Gentoo / XEN 2.6.16.26 (Aug 29 2006 @ 2200) - BASE INSTALL
root (hd0,0)
kernel /xen.gz dom0_mem=262144 noapic
module /vmlinuz-2.6.16.26-xen-29Aug2006-2200 root=/dev/md1

I saw the threads from mid-month about AM2 motherboards, but I don't think any of those motherboards were based on the nForce 590 chipset.

(Ah the joys of bleeding edge hardware. Fortunately it's merely convenience that I'm trying to put Xen on this box for testing. Down the road I plan on using the Asus M2NPV-VM or Asus M2N-E motherboards instead. The M2NPV-VM uses a nForce 430 MCP chipset and the M2N-E uses nForce 570 Ultra MCP chipset.)