Re: [Xen-users] can't get multiple VLANs to work

Tomasz Chmielewski a écrit :
Angel L. Mateo wrote:
Hello,

    I have Xen running with domUs in different VLAN's. I have xen on a
debian sarge server. My configuration is:

* In dom0, I have a bridge for each vlan (different than the native vlan
of interface eth0, that I don't need to tag). For each vlan the
configuration is (for vlan 302):

vconfig add eth0 302
/etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge start netdev=eth0.302 bridge=xen-br302
antispoof=no
/sbin/ifconfig eth0.302 up

* In the domU the configuration I have is:

vif = [ 'bridge=xen-br302' ]

* The only problem is that un domU I have to run "/usr/sbin/ethtool -K
eth0 tx off" after bring it up.

I this configuration, do you run a "normal" device (like eth0) in domU, or is it also a VLAN (eth0.302 in dom0, but also in domU)?

I believe that is  one  or other ...
If you setup  vlan per bridge in dom0  you just mount  eth0 in domU
else you setup just the default bridge  in dom0 and  VLANs in each domU

Look at  this blog, it's quite well explained ...
http://felipe-alfaro.org/blog/category/xen/

Regards