[Xen-users] Custom kernel

The first time I installed xen there were two kernels, this time with 3.0.2,
there is only one kernel, everything works. I can boot my dom0 and my domU's
using this one kernel but if I want to build a custom kernel for my domU's but
I am not sure from what I read on how to go about it.

Will I end up with a new kernel other than my single kernel? Should I do the
kernel config in the directory that I used to install xen?

Any help is appreciated,

Jon