[Xen-users] Core 2 Duo

Am considering a new laptop, and I wonder if anyone here can share their
Xen experiences with the newest Core 2 Duo CPUs, ref
http://www.intel.com/products/processor/core2duo/specifications.htm

The list at http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/HVM_Compatible_Processors
doesn't include any Core 2 Duos. Does that mean that people have had
problems, or is the wiki just not up to date?

I gather VT is not available on the T5500 (similar to issues with
anything less than the T2300 on Core Duo CPUs). Does the T5600 work OK,
or do people here recommend customizing a system with the
T7200/T7400/T7600 CPUs?

Thanks,
Mike